The European Nuclear Power Risk study 2021 (EUNUPRI-2021a) is a scientific analysis of the risk of a major nuclear accident from an interdisciplinary perspective. It analyses the environmental risk for Poland and several countries around Poland. This is the third study of Institut Biosphère in the field.
Title: Modelling of a Hypothetical Major Nuclear Accident in Poland
from 1096 Meteorological Situations and Analysis of Transboundary
Environmental Impact for European Countries and Their Inhabitants. 2021.
Commissioned by Grüne Bundestagfraktion, Berlin
– Appendix (method and additional results)
– Database (results, 1096 maps)
– Base de données (résultats détaillés, 1096 cartes)
– Pressbook (in German)
– EUNUPRI-2019, a transboundary analysis of the potential health impact from four Swiss NPPs (Goesgen, Leibstadt, Beznau and Mühleberg) as well as NPP Bugey in France. Lien
– Study-2015, on the vulnerability of small countries in the event of a major nuclear accident in their territory (ranking of 194 NPPs over the world according to their proximity of surrounding cities). Lien